Fantastic Plastic

A menagerie of the miniature works that keep my fragile mind sane and my nimble fingers nimble - welcome to the gallery of my perpetual childhood! Now remember, its not about the kits or subjects. Its about the story behind each and every one of them. Enjoy!

6.9.07

What a pfeiling!



I hated to do it, but there are so many puns with this plane's name. This is the Tamiya 1/48 Dornier 335A Pfeil (Arrow). Its a big kit, and a beauty to build. It is so seriously nice building, I am so relaxed throughout the entire process. No worries with fit, markings, decals anything. It even comes with a metal nose weight. Tamiya even provided a massive printed camo scheme guide which you use a template for painting. If this is how model kits have progressed from the 80s, then... WOW! Keep 'em coming! I Pfeil good!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home