Fantastic Plastic

A menagerie of the miniature works that keep my fragile mind sane and my nimble fingers nimble - welcome to the gallery of my perpetual childhood! Now remember, its not about the kits or subjects. Its about the story behind each and every one of them. Enjoy!

16.8.07

Big guns


I picked this 1/35 Trumpeter Emil Sturer (short nickname for the SonderkraftzerlungIdontknowwhat!) in 2005 on my last visit to Manila. Its a mighty big gun! I was so excited in building it, it took me all of one week to build, paint and finish it. There were only two built back in WW2, but with Trumpeter blaring out the charge of the young turks in the model manufacturing industry, we can expect a lot of new stuff. The big guns of the past, Tamiya, Revell, Hasegawa, Italeri, and to a degree, even Airfix, are not alone anymore. There has never been a better time to be a plastic modeller; well, maybe until next month's releases.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home