Fantastic Plastic

A menagerie of the miniature works that keep my fragile mind sane and my nimble fingers nimble - welcome to the gallery of my perpetual childhood! Now remember, its not about the kits or subjects. Its about the story behind each and every one of them. Enjoy!

28.4.06

Tribute to the Goo

One thing you remember well if you have younger brothers who sometimes end up owning something you wish you did is that one day, you can get what you didn't. Case in point: my brother Googoo has the privelege to get the Tamiya Panzer IVE (which was then the cat's pajamas in high-detail kits, but today's DML one puts it to shame.) I so wished I was the one who had that (and Gani's Tiger, and Inge's 1/32 Stuka) because they all looked to be such great builds! Fast forward to 2000, as newbie-Aussie me takes a trek to distant Dandenong on a bike trip to purchase the aforementioned Panzer IV. And I promised myself that as I built it, it will be as a tribute to those great kits my brothers had. Long may they stay in my memory and inspire me to build more and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home